Wednesday, November 30, 2011

M. I. A....

Sorry everyone, that I haven't posted for awhile,  A friend opened a shop in the Mall, and asked me to join the team, part time, well with the setting up and opening and Christmas, part time has turned into full time,  but I am enjoying it and will likely be busy until the holidays are over, ( I haven't even started my shopping or baking yet) am missing my photography, but bear with me,  I will be back, just wanted to let my faithful followers know, I am alive and well, just busy !! Will try and pop in once in awhile and see your pics, miss everyone.... :)

Bon

3 comments:

  1. Wondered where you were! We were actually gone too over Thanksgiving, but returned home with colds. Mine is a sinus infection. Good luck with your "Full Time job".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just trying to check in myself. It's been busy! See you when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's never enough time in the day, especially when you are working full time. I've been having a hard time keeping up with blogs even without working. Have fun with your new job!

    ReplyDelete