Friday, April 20, 2012

Hiding behind the mask...

Our daughter and family have recently moved down to London, Ontario, although I won't see them near as much as I would like too, our visits will be fun and the photo ops for me will be incredible. Over the years we have camped at the KOA in London and we have travelled around the area alot, but it will be different now with them living there, when we go down for our first visit, in the very near future, I will have my cameras in tow and just hope that I can be as lucky as her to get one like this. (I have tried a few times to get a raccoon but they have always been quicker than I)
They are starting to move north and have been spotted here over the last few years but have been usually
'roadkill' when we see them.
Thanks Jodi, for sending me this pic, just love it so much, had to show you guys too.


No comments:

Post a Comment