Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sunday Races...

On Sunday we took a trip over to Clinton Raceways, less than 20 kms from home, to the horse races.It was a special weekend there, with games etc for the kids on Saturday and at the end of the regular races, on Sunday, they had a special one quarter mile race of the minis. I couldn't miss this one.
There was a good crowd and the day was enjoyed by all.
 All 'fours' off the ground..

 I'm pooped...
 I think he is smiling after he won...
 The miniatures...above is the winner, Rocky Rocks..he is 3 years old..
what fun to see these fellows race...

3 comments:

  1. Love the Minis! It must have been a treat to watch them race.

    I'm slowly catching up after having my son and his family visiting and then my gradddaughter Sydney here for three days this week. All that young energy wears me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the minis. 6 yrs. ago when staying with family in Grand Bend we went to Clinton for breakfast and the races. It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elaine, we are the same with our grandkids, but so worth the tiredness!! :)

    Thanks Cassie, we just moved down to Goderich, had only seen them once myself and not up close, it was a real treat..and welcome to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete