Monday, September 13, 2010

The harbour seals...

Loki and Snorkel, a pair of seals at the Huntsman Marine Aquarium, St. Andrews, New Brunswick. In a temporary aquarium awaiting the building of the new one due to open next summer, 2011, these fellows were so cute and put on a 'show' for us...I have more pics to show
from this aquarium, in another post or two or three... I am such an animal lover, when we travel anywhere, if there is a zoo or the like nearby, I have to visit, and we weren't disappointed. :)










5 comments:

  1. All these shots are great, but that second one in the series is just fabulous! NICE WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Montana Girl - that second shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here comes the chorus: The second shot is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shots! I like the second one too, but I think the first is my favorite, perhaps because of the patterns in the water. Good work!

    ReplyDelete